Census Data Navigator
Select a topic
Map navigation using mouse:
- Drag to pan.
- Press Shift, click map to recentre on clicked location.
- Use mouse scroll forward to zoom in at current mouse location.
- Use mouse scroll backward to zoom out at current mouse location.
- Press Shift and click and drag to draw a rectangle around an area and zoom in.
- To zoom out, press Alt and Shift when drawing the rectangle.
Map navigation using keyboard:
- Pan using the arrow keys.
- Press the + key to zoom in at centre of map.
- Press the - key to zoom out at centre of map.
Source: Statistics Canada, Census of Population, Highlight Tables, 2011 Census.
- Date modified: