2011 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations
Topic-based tabulation: First Official Language Spoken (7), Detailed Language Spoken Most Often at Home (232), Age Groups (17A) and Sex (3) for the Population Excluding Institutional Residents of Canada and Forward Sortation Areas, 2011 Census ©
Download data as displayed in the Data table tab
Download entire table
- IVT (Beyond 20/20) file
138.92 MB (145,669,636 bytes)
- XML (SDMX - Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange) file
521.41 MB (546,740,450 bytes)
- To access the Comma Separated Values (CSV) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example csview.
- To access the Tab Separated Values (TAB) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example AscToTab.
- To access the Beyond 20/20 (IVT) version, you need the Beyond 20/20 Table Browser, which may be downloaded below. These links download files directly from an external site and are not the responsibility of Statistics Canada.
Beyond 20/20 Browser for Windows operating systems (18.2 mb)
To install this product, run «ProBrowser.exe».
- XML (SDMX - ML) - Is a statistical data and metadata exchange standard for the electronic exchange of statistical information. Two extensible mark-up language (XML) files are provided in a compressed bundle.
© This data includes information copied with permission from Canada Post Corporation.
- Date modified: