Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Health Profile – What's new?
The Health Profile has been updated to include tabs that present information from the 2011 Census of Population and the 2011 National Household Survey for Canada, provinces and territories, health regions, peer groups and census metropolitan areas.
The Health Profile has been updated with the latest data from the Canadian Community Health Survey, Canadian Institute for Health Information, Canadian Cancer Registry, Vital Statistics, 2011 Census of Population and the 2011 National Household Survey, including data for census metropolitan areas.
As a result of changes to Health Region geography in Manitoba in 2012, data are presented by Regional Health Authority (RHA). The 11 Health Regions in Manitoba were merged into 5 RHAs as follows:
- Winnipeg RHA (4610 A) and Churchill RHA (4690 F) were merged to form Winnipeg RHA (4601 A);
- Assiniboine RHA (4645 D), Parkland RHA (4660 D) and Brandon RHA (4615 A) were merged to form Prairie Mountain Health (4602 D);
- Interlake RHA (4630 E) and North Eastman RHA (4620 E) were merged to form Interlake-Eastern RHA (4603 E);
- NOR-MAN RHA, (4670 H) and Burntwood RHA (4680 F) were merged to form 4604 F Northern RHA;
- Central RHA (4640 D) and South Eastman RHA (4625 E) were merged to form Southern Health (4605 D).
- Date modified: