Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Population and Dwelling Count Highlight Tables, 2011 Census
Population counts, for census metropolitan areas, census agglomerations, population centres and rural areas, 2011 Census
This table presents the 2011 population counts for census metropolitan areas and census agglomerations, and their population centres and rural areas. It also shows the population centre size and type.
Data table navigation menu
Page 1 of 1 | Show entries
|Geographic name||Population centre size groupFootnote 1||Type of population centre||Population, 2011|
|Cranbrook, British Columbia (CA)||25,037|
- not applicable
- excludes census data for one or more incompletely enumerated Indian reserves or Indian settlements. For further information, refer to Notes.
- incompletely enumerated Indian reserve or Indian settlement. For further information, refer to Notes.
- adjusted figure due to boundary change. For further information, refer to Content considerations.
- use with caution. For further information, refer to Cautionary note.
Download data as displayed in the Data table tab
- CSV (comma-separated values) 15 kB (approximate)
- TAB (tab-separated values) 15 kB (approximate)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: