Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Census Profile - Geographic levels
- Province or territory
- Census division (CD)
- Census subdivision (CSD)
- Census metropolitan area (CMA) and census agglomeration (CA)
- Economic region (ER)
- Census tract (CT)
- Federal electoral district (FED)
- Designated place (DPL)
- Population centre (POPCTR)
- Forward sortation area (FSA)©
- Health region (HR) (What are Health Regions used for?)
© This data includes information copied with permission from Canada Post Corporation.
- Date modified: