Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
2011 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations
Topic-based tabulation: Presence of Children (5), Number of Children at Home (8) and Census Family Structure (7) for the Census Families in Private Households of Canada and Forward Sortation Areas, 2011 Census ©
Download data as displayed in the Data table tab
Download entire table
- IVT (Beyond 20/20) file
2.82 MB (2,956,734 bytes)
- XML (SDMX - Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange) file
2.45 MB (2,572,640 bytes)
- To access the Comma Separated Values (CSV) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example csview.
- To access the Tab Separated Values (TAB) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example AscToTab.
- To access the Beyond 20/20 (IVT) version, you need the Beyond 20/20 Table Browser, which may be downloaded below. These links download files directly from an external site and are not the responsibility of Statistics Canada.
Beyond 20/20 Browser for Windows operating systems (18.2 mb)
To install this product, run «ProBrowser.exe».
- XML (SDMX - ML) - Is a statistical data and metadata exchange standard for the electronic exchange of statistical information. Two extensible mark-up language (XML) files are provided in a compressed bundle.
© This data includes information copied with permission from Canada Post Corporation.