Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
2011 Census Program – Thematic maps
A thematic map shows the spatial distribution of one or more specific data themes for standard geographic areas. The map may be qualitative in nature (e.g., predominant mother tongue) or quantitative (e.g., percentage population change).
Released: June 26, 2013
- Percentage of the population aged 25 to 64 by highest level of educational attainmentEducation Footnote 1 in 2011 by 2011 census division (CD)
- University degreeEducation Footnote 2
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma
- Registered Apprenticeship certificateEducation Footnote 3
- Trades certificate or diploma (other than Registered Apprenticeship certificate)
- High school diplomaEducation Footnote 4
- No certificate, diploma or degree