Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
The 2011 Census of Population Program offers a wide range of analysis and data according to topics that paint a portrait of Canada.
Released May 8, 2013
- The Daily as reported on May 8, 2013
- Aboriginal Peoples in Canada: First Nations People, Métis and Inuit
- Aboriginal peoples and language
- The educational attainment of Aboriginal peoples in Canada
- 2011 NHS Aboriginal Population Profile
- 2011 NHS Profile
- 2011 NHS Data Tables – Aboriginal Peoples
- 2011 NHS Focus on Geography Series
- Date modified: