Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
The 2011 Census of Population Program offers a wide range of analysis and data according to topics that paint a portrait of Canada.
Population and dwelling counts
Released: February 8, 2012
Population and dwellings
- Population and Dwelling Count Highlight Tables, 2011 Census
- 2011 Census Profile
- Visual Census
- Census Data Navigator
- The Daily as reported on February 8, 2012
- The Canadian Population in 2011: Population Counts and Growth
- Population growth in Canada: From 1851 to 2061
- Canada's rural population since 1851
- The census: A tool for planning at the local level
- Focus on Geography Series
- Differences between Statistics Canada's census counts and population estimates
- Transcript of the chat session on population counts and growth, 2011 Census, which occurred on Monday, February 13, 2012.
- Population and dwelling count amendments, 2011 Census
- Policy on response to formal review requests of 2011 Census population and dwelling counts
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: