Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
The 2011 Census of Population Program offers a wide range of analysis and data according to topics that paint a portrait of Canada.
Immigration and Ethnocultural Diversity
Released May 8, 2013
Immigration; Citizenship; Place of birth; Language; Ethnic origin; Visible minorities; Religion
- The Daily as reported on May 8, 2013
- Immigration and Ethnocultural Diversity in Canada
- Obtaining Canadian citizenship
- Generation status: Canadian-born children of immigrants
- Mixed unions in Canada
- 2011 NHS Profile
- 2011 NHS Data Tables – Immigration and Ethnocultural Diversity
- 2011 NHS Focus on Geography Series