Data tables, 2016 Census
Employment Income Statistics (7), STEM and BHASE (non-STEM) Groupings, Major Field of Study - Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) 2016 (36), Highest Certificate, Diploma or Degree (12), Location of Study (5), Immigrant Status (4A), Class of Worker (3) and Sex and Age (24) for the Population Aged 15 Years and Over Who Worked Full-Time Full-Year in 2015 Excluding CIP six-digit categories 22.0101 'Law' and 51.2001 'Pharmacy' in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories and Census Metropolitan Areas, 2016 Census - 25% Sample Data
Download data as displayed in the Data table tab
Download entire table
- CSV (comma-separated values) file
271.70 MB (284,893,911 bytes)
- TAB (tab-separated values) file
271.66 MB (284,859,483 bytes)
- IVT (Beyond 20/20) file
274.80 MB (288,144,975 bytes)
- XML (SDMX - Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange) file
1501.02 MB (1,573,934,425 bytes)
- To access the Comma Separated Values (CSV) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example csview.
- To access the Tab Separated Values (TAB) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example AscToTab.
- To access the Beyond 20/20 (IVT) version, you need the Beyond 20/20 Table Browser, which may be downloaded below. These links download files directly from an external site and are not the responsibility of Statistics Canada.
Beyond 20/20 Browser for Windows operating systems (18.2 mb)
To install this product, run «ProBrowser.exe».
- XML (SDMX - ML) - Is a statistical data and metadata exchange standard for the electronic exchange of statistical information. Two extensible mark-up language (XML) files are provided in a compressed bundle.