Data tables, 2016 Census
Place of Work Status (5), Industry - North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) 2012 (21), Occupation - National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2016 (11) and Sex (3) for the Employed Labour Force Aged 15 Years and Over in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Divisions and Census Subdivisions, 2016 Census - 25% Sample Data
Download data as displayed in the Data table tab
Download entire table
- CSV (comma-separated values) file
18.94 MB (19,855,085 bytes)
- TAB (tab-separated values) file
18.94 MB (19,859,498 bytes)
- IVT (Beyond 20/20) file
16.57 MB (17,379,515 bytes)
- XML (SDMX - Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange) file
82.99 MB (87,025,687 bytes)
- To access the Comma Separated Values (CSV) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example csview.
- To access the Tab Separated Values (TAB) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example AscToTab.
- To access the Beyond 20/20 (IVT) version, you need the Beyond 20/20 Table Browser, which may be downloaded below. These links download files directly from an external site and are not the responsibility of Statistics Canada.
Beyond 20/20 Browser for Windows operating systems (18.2 mb)
To install this product, run «ProBrowser.exe».
- XML (SDMX - ML) - Is a statistical data and metadata exchange standard for the electronic exchange of statistical information. Two extensible mark-up language (XML) files are provided in a compressed bundle.