Data tables, 2016 Census
Low-income Cut-offs (2), Individual Low-income Status (5), Household Living Arrangements for Persons Not in Economic Families (3), Age (4C) and Sex (3) for Persons Not in Economic Families Aged 15 Years and Over in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Divisions and Census Subdivisions, 2016 Census - 100% Data
Download data as displayed in the Data table tab
Download entire table
- CSV (comma-separated values) file
2.93 MB (3,073,556 bytes)
- TAB (tab-separated values) file
2.93 MB (3,074,409 bytes)
- IVT (Beyond 20/20) file
3.80 MB (3,987,336 bytes)
- XML (SDMX - Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange) file
13.25 MB (13,890,693 bytes)
- To access the Comma Separated Values (CSV) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example csview.
- To access the Tab Separated Values (TAB) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example AscToTab.
- To access the Beyond 20/20 (IVT) version, you need the Beyond 20/20 Table Browser, which may be downloaded below. These links download files directly from an external site and are not the responsibility of Statistics Canada.
Beyond 20/20 Browser for Windows operating systems (18.2 mb)
To install this product, run «ProBrowser.exe».
- XML (SDMX - ML) - Is a statistical data and metadata exchange standard for the electronic exchange of statistical information. Two extensible mark-up language (XML) files are provided in a compressed bundle.