Data tables, 2016 Census
Industry - North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) 2012 (427A), Class of Worker (7A), Labour Force Status (3), Age (13A) and Sex (3) for the Labour Force Aged 15 Years and Over in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories and Census Divisions, 2016 Census - 25% Sample Data
Download data as displayed in the Data table tab
Download entire table
- CSV (comma-separated values) file
280.79 MB (294,431,196 bytes)
- TAB (tab-separated values) file
280.90 MB (294,541,826 bytes)
- IVT (Beyond 20/20) file
71.92 MB (75,409,078 bytes)
- XML (SDMX - Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange) file
580.81 MB (609,024,438 bytes)
- To access the Comma Separated Values (CSV) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example csview.
- To access the Tab Separated Values (TAB) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example AscToTab.
- To access the Beyond 20/20 (IVT) version, you need the Beyond 20/20 Table Browser, which may be downloaded below. These links download files directly from an external site and are not the responsibility of Statistics Canada.
Beyond 20/20 Browser for Windows operating systems (18.2 mb)
To install this product, run «ProBrowser.exe».
- XML (SDMX - ML) - Is a statistical data and metadata exchange standard for the electronic exchange of statistical information. Two extensible mark-up language (XML) files are provided in a compressed bundle.