Data tables, 2016 Census
Mother Tongue (10), First Official Language Spoken (7), Knowledge of Official Languages (5), Age (27) and Sex (3) for the Population Excluding Institutional Residents of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Divisions and Census Subdivisions, 2016 Census - 100% Data
Download data as displayed in the Data table tab
Download entire table
- CSV (comma-separated values) file
92.40 MB (96,890,462 bytes)
- TAB (tab-separated values) file
92.41 MB (96,897,191 bytes)
- IVT (Beyond 20/20) file
244.27 MB (256,135,484 bytes)
- XML (SDMX - Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange) file
787.01 MB (825,243,239 bytes)
- To access the Comma Separated Values (CSV) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example csview.
- To access the Tab Separated Values (TAB) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example AscToTab.
- To access the Beyond 20/20 (IVT) version, you need the Beyond 20/20 Table Browser, which may be downloaded below. These links download files directly from an external site and are not the responsibility of Statistics Canada.
Beyond 20/20 Browser for Windows operating systems (18.2 mb)
To install this product, run «ProBrowser.exe».
- XML (SDMX - ML) - Is a statistical data and metadata exchange standard for the electronic exchange of statistical information. Two extensible mark-up language (XML) files are provided in a compressed bundle.