Data tables, 2016 Census
Shelter-cost-to-income Ratio (5A), Tenure Including Presence of Mortgage Payments and Subsidized Housing (7) and Household Type Including Census Family Structure (9) for Owner and Tenant Households in Non-farm, Non-reserve Private Dwellings of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Divisions and Census Subdivisions, 2016 Census - 25% Sample Data
Download data as displayed in the Data table tab
Download entire table
- CSV (comma-separated values) file
2.19 MB (2,294,885 bytes)
- TAB (tab-separated values) file
2.19 MB (2,295,347 bytes)
- IVT (Beyond 20/20) file
3.24 MB (3,392,893 bytes)
- XML (SDMX - Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange) file
9.28 MB (9,729,651 bytes)
- To access the Comma Separated Values (CSV) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example csview.
- To access the Tab Separated Values (TAB) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example AscToTab.
- To access the Beyond 20/20 (IVT) version, you need the Beyond 20/20 Table Browser, which may be downloaded below. These links download files directly from an external site and are not the responsibility of Statistics Canada.
Beyond 20/20 Browser for Windows operating systems (18.2 mb)
To install this product, run «ProBrowser.exe».
- XML (SDMX - ML) - Is a statistical data and metadata exchange standard for the electronic exchange of statistical information. Two extensible mark-up language (XML) files are provided in a compressed bundle.