Data tables, 2016 Census
Language Used Most Often at Work (8), Other Language(s) Used Regularly at Work (9), Mother Tongue (8), Highest Certificate, Diploma or Degree (7), Immigrant Status (4) and Age (5) for the Population Aged 15 Years and Over Who Worked Since 2015, in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Divisions and Census Subdivisions, 2016 Census - 25% Sample Data
Download data as displayed in the Data table tab
Download entire table
- CSV (comma-separated values) file
197.85 MB (207,458,232 bytes)
- TAB (tab-separated values) file
197.87 MB (207,485,066 bytes)
- IVT (Beyond 20/20) file
245.69 MB (257,623,518 bytes)
- XML (SDMX - Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange) file
2160.69 MB (2,265,648,526 bytes)
- To access the Comma Separated Values (CSV) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example csview.
- To access the Tab Separated Values (TAB) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example AscToTab.
- To access the Beyond 20/20 (IVT) version, you need the Beyond 20/20 Table Browser, which may be downloaded below. These links download files directly from an external site and are not the responsibility of Statistics Canada.
Beyond 20/20 Browser for Windows operating systems (18.2 mb)
To install this product, run «ProBrowser.exe».
- XML (SDMX - ML) - Is a statistical data and metadata exchange standard for the electronic exchange of statistical information. Two extensible mark-up language (XML) files are provided in a compressed bundle.