Data tables, 2016 Census
Census Family After-tax Income Groups (21) in Constant (2015) Dollars, Census Family Structure (7), Family Size of Census Family (4), Ages of Census Family Members (18), Number of Earners in the Census Family (5) and Year (2) for Census Families in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census - 20% Sample Data and 2016 Census - 100% Data
Download data as displayed in the Data table tab
Download entire table
- CSV (comma-separated values) file
54.85 MB (57,512,607 bytes)
- TAB (tab-separated values) file
54.45 MB (57,096,596 bytes)
- IVT (Beyond 20/20) file
38.88 MB (40,767,191 bytes)
- XML (SDMX - Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange) file
146.85 MB (153,983,039 bytes)
- To access the Comma Separated Values (CSV) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example csview.
- To access the Tab Separated Values (TAB) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example AscToTab.
- To access the Beyond 20/20 (IVT) version, you need the Beyond 20/20 Table Browser, which may be downloaded below. These links download files directly from an external site and are not the responsibility of Statistics Canada.
Beyond 20/20 Browser for Windows operating systems (18.2 mb)
To install this product, run «ProBrowser.exe».
- XML (SDMX - ML) - Is a statistical data and metadata exchange standard for the electronic exchange of statistical information. Two extensible mark-up language (XML) files are provided in a compressed bundle.