Data tables, 2016 Census
Value (owner-estimated) of Dwelling (16), Structural Type of Dwelling (10), Age of Primary Household Maintainer (9), Presence of Mortgage Payments (3) and Number of Bedrooms (6) for Owner Households in Non-farm, Non-reserve Private Dwellings of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Divisions and Census Subdivisions, 2016 Census - 25% Sample Data
Download data as displayed in the Data table tab
Download entire table
- CSV (comma-separated values) file
62.96 MB (66,017,080 bytes)
- TAB (tab-separated values) file
62.94 MB (66,000,351 bytes)
- IVT (Beyond 20/20) file
84.19 MB (88,283,586 bytes)
- XML (SDMX - Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange) file
663.66 MB (695,900,682 bytes)
- To access the Comma Separated Values (CSV) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example csview.
- To access the Tab Separated Values (TAB) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example AscToTab.
- To access the Beyond 20/20 (IVT) version, you need the Beyond 20/20 Table Browser, which may be downloaded below. These links download files directly from an external site and are not the responsibility of Statistics Canada.
Beyond 20/20 Browser for Windows operating systems (18.2 mb)
To install this product, run «ProBrowser.exe».
- XML (SDMX - ML) - Is a statistical data and metadata exchange standard for the electronic exchange of statistical information. Two extensible mark-up language (XML) files are provided in a compressed bundle.