Data tables, 2016 Census
Language Used Most Often at Work (8), Other Language(s) Used Regularly at Work (9), Language Spoken Most Often at Home (8), Immigrant Status (4) and Place of Work Census Division (296) for the Population Aged 15 Years and Over Who Worked Since 2015, in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, and Census Divisions, 2016 Census - 25% Sample Data
Download data as displayed in the Data table tab
Download entire table
- CSV (comma-separated values) file
125.43 MB (131,522,752 bytes)
- TAB (tab-separated values) file
125.36 MB (131,452,996 bytes)
- IVT (Beyond 20/20) file
99.19 MB (104,007,161 bytes)
- XML (SDMX - Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange) file
1105.46 MB (1,159,159,227 bytes)
- To access the Comma Separated Values (CSV) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example csview.
- To access the Tab Separated Values (TAB) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example AscToTab.
- To access the Beyond 20/20 (IVT) version, you need the Beyond 20/20 Table Browser, which may be downloaded below. These links download files directly from an external site and are not the responsibility of Statistics Canada.
Beyond 20/20 Browser for Windows operating systems (18.2 mb)
To install this product, run «ProBrowser.exe».
- XML (SDMX - ML) - Is a statistical data and metadata exchange standard for the electronic exchange of statistical information. Two extensible mark-up language (XML) files are provided in a compressed bundle.