Data tables, 2016 Census
English Spoken at Home (7), French Spoken at Home (7), Aboriginal Language Spoken at Home (7), Immigrant Language Spoken at Home (7), Mother Tongue (10), Age (15A) and Sex (3) for the Population Excluding Institutional Residents of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 Census - 100% Data
Download data as displayed in the Data table tab
Download entire table
- CSV (comma-separated values) file
119.45 MB (125,251,911 bytes)
- TAB (tab-separated values) file
119.45 MB (125,255,731 bytes)
- IVT (Beyond 20/20) file
98.22 MB (102,991,556 bytes)
- XML (SDMX - Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange) file
1106.62 MB (1,160,370,688 bytes)
- To access the Comma Separated Values (CSV) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example csview.
- To access the Tab Separated Values (TAB) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example AscToTab.
- To access the Beyond 20/20 (IVT) version, you need the Beyond 20/20 Table Browser, which may be downloaded below. These links download files directly from an external site and are not the responsibility of Statistics Canada.
Beyond 20/20 Browser for Windows operating systems (18.2 mb)
To install this product, run «ProBrowser.exe».
- XML (SDMX - ML) - Is a statistical data and metadata exchange standard for the electronic exchange of statistical information. Two extensible mark-up language (XML) files are provided in a compressed bundle.