Data tables, 2016 Census
Main Mode of Commuting (10), Commuting Duration (7), Time Leaving for Work (7), Sex (3) and Age (5) for the Employed Labour Force Aged 15 Years and Over Having a Usual Place of Work or No Fixed Workplace Address, in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Divisions and Census Subdivisions, 2016 Census - 25% Sample Data
About this variable: Time leaving for work (7)
Time leaving for work
'Time leaving for work' refers to the time of day at which a person usually leaves home to go to their place of work.
- Total - Time leaving for work
- Between 5 a.m. and 5:59 a.m.
- Between 6 a.m. and 6:59 a.m.
- Between 7 a.m. and 7:59 a.m.
- Between 8 a.m. and 8:59 a.m.
- Between 9 a.m. and 11:59 a.m.
- Between 12 p.m. and 4:59 a.m.
- Date modified: