Data tables, 2016 Census
Census Family Status and Household Living Arrangements (13), Household Type of Person (9), Age (12) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 and 2011 Census - 100% data
About this variable: Census family status and household living arrangements (13)
No definition is available for this variable.
- Total - Census family status and household living arrangements Footnote 1
- Persons in census families
- Married spouses and common-law partners Footnote 3
- Married spouses
- Common-law partners
- Lone parents Footnote 6
- Male lone parents
- Female lone parents
- Children in census families
- Persons not in census families
- Living with other relatives Footnote 11
- Living with non-relatives only
- Persons living alone
- Footnote 1
Refer to the 2016 Census Dictionary: Census family status; Household living arrangements.
- Footnote 3
The number of married spouses and common-law partners, when divided by two, gives the number of couple census families.
- Footnote 6
The number of lone parents gives the number of lone-parent census families.
- Footnote 11
Includes foster children.