Population and Dwelling Count Highlight Tables, 2016 Census
Population counts, for census metropolitan areas, census agglomerations, population centres and rural areas, 2016 Census – 100% data
This table presents the 2016 population counts for census metropolitan areas and census agglomerations, and their population centres and rural areas. It also shows the population centre size and type.
|Geographic name||Population centre size groupFootnote 1||Type of population centre||Population, 2016|
|Kamloops, British Columbia (CA)||103,811|
Download data as displayed in the Data table tab
Download complete geographic level
Download a CSV (comma-separated values) or a TAB (tab-separated values) file for all geographies by geographic level.
- Population estimates and projections by year, by province and territory
- Population and dwelling counts, 2011 Census
- Archived Population and dwelling counts, 2006 Census Archived
- Archived Population and dwelling counts, 2001 Census Archived
- Archived Population and dwelling counts, 1996 Census Archived
- Date modified: