Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
2011 National Household Survey: Data tables
Tabulation: Housing Tenure Including Presence of Mortgage and Subsidized Housing (7), Shelter-cost-to-income Ratio (5A) and Household Type (9) for Owner and Tenant Households in Non-farm, Non-reserve Private Dwellings of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Divisions and Census Subdivisions, 2011 National Household Survey
Download data as displayed in the Data table tab
Download entire table
- IVT (Beyond 20/20) file
2.38 MB (2,493,917 bytes)
- XML (SDMX - Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange) file
5.71 MB (5,986,085 bytes)
- To access the Comma Separated Values (CSV) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example csview.
- To access the Tab Separated Values (TAB) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example AscToTab.
- To access the Beyond 20/20 (IVT) version, you need the Beyond 20/20 Table Browser, which may be downloaded below. These links download files directly from an external site and are not the responsibility of Statistics Canada.
Beyond 20/20 Browser for Windows operating systems (18.2 mb)
To install this product, run «ProBrowser.exe».
- XML (SDMX - ML) - Is a statistical data and metadata exchange standard for the electronic exchange of statistical information. Two extensible mark-up language (XML) files are provided in a compressed bundle.