Data tables, 2016 Census
Language Used Most Often at Work (8), Other Language(s) Used Regularly at Work (9), Mother Tongue (8), Highest Certificate, Diploma or Degree (7), Immigrant Status (4) and Age (5) for the Population Aged 15 Years and Over Who Worked Since 2015, in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Divisions and Census Subdivisions, 2016 Census - 25% Sample Data
Akwesasne , IRI – Revision of global non-response rate
Following a formal review of population for the reserve of Akwesasne, it was identified that a significant number of dwellings counted as unoccupied should have been identified as occupied, and this resulted in an under-enumeration of people. This affected two census subdivisions (CSDs): Akwesasne, Quebec (2469802); and Akwesasne (Part) 59, Ontario (3501007). As a result of this correction, the global non-response rate (GNR) has been reviewed. It has been determined that the GNR should be revised. The revision results in a GNR that is above the standard for publication for 2016 Census results. As a result, the data for this area should be used with caution.
For additional information refer to the note: Revision of global non-response rate.
Download data as displayed in the Data table tab
Download entire table
- CSV (comma-separated values) file
197.85 MB (207,458,232 bytes)
- TAB (tab-separated values) file
197.87 MB (207,485,066 bytes)
- IVT (Beyond 20/20) file
245.69 MB (257,623,518 bytes)
- XML (SDMX - Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange) file
2160.69 MB (2,265,648,526 bytes)
- To access the Comma Separated Values (CSV) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example csview.
- To access the Tab Separated Values (TAB) file, use the conversion features available in most spreadsheet software, or use a free viewer, for example AscToTab.
- To access the Beyond 20/20 (IVT) version, you need the Beyond 20/20 Table Browser, which may be downloaded below. These links download files directly from an external site and are not the responsibility of Statistics Canada.
Beyond 20/20 Browser for Windows operating systems (18.2 mb)
To install this product, run «ProBrowser.exe».
- XML (SDMX - ML) - Is a statistical data and metadata exchange standard for the electronic exchange of statistical information. Two extensible mark-up language (XML) files are provided in a compressed bundle.
- Date modified: